Friday, April 12, 2013

Sample Society Box April 2013


This was my first month with Sample Society and I really loved all the samples I received. If you haven't heard of them they are a monthly subscription service for $15 from Beauty Bar which in turn is partnered up with Allure.



Apparently all the boxes come with a mini Allure magazine full of beauty tips which is nice.


And here is all the stuff I got in this box.






Okay so the box included samples of :

Borghese B Gloss

CoTZ Face Natural Skin SPF 40 

Eve Lom Cleanser and Muslin Cloth

Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask 

Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment

Phyto Phytonectar Oil 

Anyways I really loved this box, I love skincare and hair products just as much I love playing with makeup :) So I plan on staying subscribed to this one for now at least.








4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Now following you, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cool! Looks like you got some great samples. I'll have to consider subscribing for $15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try Society Box, and you're the first review I've seen of it! I think I'm persuaded now! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty good stuff! great blog btw! I just started following =)


    fivetwocertified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete