Monday, March 18, 2013

About

An Indian Girls Rambling on Makeup, Beauty, and Fashion

Hey lovelies! My name is Aanchal and welcome to my beauty blog Rebel Damsel. I'm addicted to two things Makeup and Books. I've already been running a book blog for a couple of years and thought I would create a beauty blog for my other obsession.

 I'm a 27 year old Northern California makeup junkie and proud of it!  I am by no means a professional makeup artist, everything I have learned and am still learning has been through trial and error.

Reviews: All my reviews are my honest opinion, I give all products a fair amount of trial time before I write up a review. I will be reviewing department store products along with drugstore brands and probably some Indie beauty products as well. Just please remember we are all different what works for me might not work for you so I highly always recommend going to department stores, Sephora etc to try out samples.

Refrence:

Just incase you are wondering what my skin tone is.

I'm Fijian Indian and have yellow undertones.

I wear  NC45 foundation in MAC ( although I have trouble with it oxidizing and making me look slightly orange)

 Makeup Forever HD Foundation in  173-Amber

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour in 430 Bisque C

Skin type: It changes with the weather, Summer i'm oily, Winter it's dry and the rest of the seasons it's a Combination of both.

Hair: Thick & Straight somewhere between a really dark brown and black



No comments:

Post a Comment